- This has to be done at source end (from where you are planning to download the databases)
- Log into cPanel using https://secure.lightningbase.com/index.php/knowledgebase/6/How-to-Access-cPanel.html
- Click on PHPMyadmin
- Select your database from the list on the left.
- Click on "Export" from the top set of tabs.
- If you want to choose certain table, then click on "Custom" option, it will allow you to choose tables to export. Or else go ahead with
- Leave everything else as such "Quick" option.
- Click the "Go" button, and, at the prompt, save the file to your local computer.
- This has to be done at destination end ( to where you are planning to take the database to )
- Make sure the database you need has already been created. If it has not, please first create the database uisng https://secure.lightningbase.com/index.php/knowledgebase/53/How-to-create-database-in-cPanel-.html
- cPanel >> Click on PHPMyadmin
- In phpMyAdmin, select your database from the list on the left.
- Click on "Import" from the top set of tabs.
- Click on the "Browse" button next to "Location of the text file."
- phpmyadmin, db
- 1 Users Found This Useful
How to create database in cPanel?
Log into your cPanel using...