How to change name-servers of the domain for which I have a registration service with LightningBase?
1. Log into the client area "https://secure.lightningbase.com/"
2. Click on Domains tab.
3. Click on My Domains from drop-down.
4. Click on Drop-down , next to the domain for which you need to change the Name-servers.
5. Click on Manage Name-servers from drop-down.
6. Change/Edit/Add the name-servers.
7. Click on Change Name-servers.
* To do so, the domain registration service must be with Lightning Base.
* There will be propagation delay for the Name-server change to take place.
- chnage nameservers, change NS
- 2 Users Found This Useful
The Lightning Base nameservers are: ns1.lightningbase.com ns2.lightningbase.com...
To find your site's IP address, please login to our primary client area...
To point the nameservers here, please login to https://secure.lightningbase.com and then click:...
Note : This makes sense only if the domain is using LightningBase name-servers or will be...
Before proceeding to edit the hosts file it is recommended to backup and make a copy of the file...